The A-Drive is designed for industrial process control, automatic test equipment, and data acquisition applications that require many channels of analog signal I/Os.
The A-Drive is driven by a V104 and supports up to 22 channels of 12-bit ADC inputs and up to eight channels of 12-bit DAC outputs, including 11 ADC inputs and four DAC outputs (optional) from the V104
There are ten channels of signal conditioning circuits for the ADC inputs on the A-Drive board, including six instrumentation operational amplifiers that provide high input impedance and high gain to low-voltage output sensors such as EKG electrodes, thermocouples, or strain gauges.
The 11 ADC inputs on the V104 are buffered by resistors. A temperature sensor is located next to the screw terminals. A 3 ppm/C, 2.5V reference supports the 12-bit ADCs and DACs. The eight channels of 12-bit DAC can output either voltage or current.
The DAC features power-on reset, 3 us output setting time and 5 V/us slew rate. You may customize analog input and output ranges by setting different gain resistors. The seven solenoid drivers can sink 350 mA at 50V.
- Measures 6.2×4.2 inches
- Power: 170 mA
- Low-power: 85 mA, 25 mA standby
- 22 12-bit ADC (11 from A104) 2.5 kHz
- 6 channels high-gain signal conditioning
- Directly interfaces to thermocouples, RTD, strain gauges
- 8 12-bit DAC (4 from V104)
- On-board temperature sensor for cold-junction compensation
- 2.5V, 3 ppm/C, precision voltage reference
- Analog signal conditioning circuit for ADC and DAC
- On-board power supply for +5V, +7V, -12V, -5V and 2.5V
Similar controllers: P300
Expansion boards: V104
- Includes 11 ch. 12-bit ADC
- analog signal conditioning
- temperature sensor
- reference power supplies
- 7 solenoid drivers
- RS-232 drivers
- Does not include add-on options or controller.
|1||4 ch. 12-bit DAC||$80|
|2||Upgrade precision ops (up to 8)||$10 ea|