While many new PCs are USB only, the USB-Adaptor is designed to providing a simple solution for updating the serial ports on a TERN controller, RS232 or TTL, to communicate via USB.
The USB-Adaptor includes an USB to UART bridge controller (CP2104, Silicon Labs) and a USB A-B connector.
Royalty free VCP device drivers provided by Silicon Labs (www.silabs.com) allow, the USB-Adaptor appears as a COM port to PC applications.
User can run Paradigm C++ TERN Edition via USB to debug and develop code for TERN controllers.
- Easy install royalty free USB VCP device drivers
- USB to UART bridge for TERN controller
- 1.1×0.65 inches, USB port 5V power
- Three configurations: USB232A, USB232B and USB-TTL.
- The USB-TTL interfaces with 5V TTL UART.
- The USB232A and USB232B interface to a RS232 port on TERN controllers.
- USB232A and USB232B are oriented 180 degree from each other.
- This prevents the USB-Adaptor from blocking other headers and connectors on the controller.
- USB-TTL, or USB232A, or USB232B